Delivering precisely-aimed rounds at extreme distances is a skill honed with practice – and the proper scope. The XRS II is Bushnell’s flagship optic, crafted to the most exacting standards. ED Prime Glass delivers rich color and contrast, even in low-light conditions. The 4.5-30x zoom and wide 50mm objective lens are designed to acquire targets well beyond 1,000 yards. Making adjustments is a simple and accurate process, with a locking windage turret and an elevation turret featuring RevLimiter Zero Stop that will not turn past zero.
Military, law enforcement and competitive shooters demand precision, and the XRS II delivers.
- ED Prime Glass delivers colorful, high-contrast images in any light
- EXO Barrier lens coating is molecularly-bonded to the glass, and repels water, oil, fog, dust and debris
- Removable Throw Lever for quick magnification changes
- Locking diopter won’t budge; keeps scope focused
- 10 MILs per revolution on elevation, windage turrets for precise adjustments