The WML Gen 2 Tactical Strobing Weaponlight is stock with 400 lumens of vibrant white light. Featuring constant, momentary, and strobe functions for ultimate versatility. Extensively tested for emitters provide up to 1.5 hours of runtime. MIL-STD-810G certified, this 3-ounce weapon light’s concentrated, high-intensity beam fills your field of view for close to mid-range target identification. The strobe function is easily disabled and the easy-to-operate lockout system ensures the light isn’t turned on until you’re ready. Our all-inclusive rail clamping design integrates seamlessly with your weapon, providing simple, fast mounting with no need for additional tools.
- Constant, Momentary, Strobe Functions
- High efficiency emitter provides up to 90 minutes of run time
- Integrated MIL-STD-1913/NAR Rail.
- Ergonomic contoured design for easy on/off
- Safety lever/head rotation
- Waterproof up to 66 feet
- 400 Lumens