With the VX-Freedom you get best-in-class optics and unbeatable accuracy. It’s also everything you expect from a Leupold: designed, machined, and assembled in their Oregon factory, tested to the same ruggedness standards as their top-tier riflescopes, and guaranteed for a lifetime of performance.
Leupold CDS (Custom Dial System) models allow you to quickly dial your elevation to different sight-in ranges with a custom adjustment matched to your specific ballistics information. The CDS dials change out easily, allowing you flexibility with different loads, conditions and calibers. Every CDS dial features ¼-MOA click or 1 cm click (metric versions), finger adjustments and no adjustment covers to lose. The CDS System works by laser-inscribing your scope’s elevation dial to match your load, velocity and conditions. Your scope will be in perfect synch with the way your rifle and load shoots, even for hand loads. Each CDS dial is unique, taking all practical ballistic and environmental factors into account. Detailed instructions are included with CDS Scopes on how to contact Leupold directly to get your customized CDS dial. The first CDS dial is free of charge, and others can be ordered.
- Outer lens surfaces are scratch resistant to military standard extreme abrasion specification
- 1/4 MOA precision finger click adjustments for windage and elevation
- Versatile 3:1 zoom ratio erector system is ideal for virtually any situation
- Waterproof, fogproof and shockproof
- Durable 1″ main tube constructed from aircraft quality aluminum