The ATACR 4-16x 50mm F1 is an incredibly capable mid-power optic well suited for a precision bolt gun, premium hunting rifle, or a tack-driver gas gun. Its ED glass and virtually indestructible construction have distinguished the ATACR as the ultimate precision instrument for long range shooting among military, tactical professionals and civilian shooters alike.
Its resolution and clarity, in a first focal plane configuration, will fully realize the capability of the flattest-shooting hunting cartridge. If the terms “high ballistic coefficient,” “low standard deviation” and “match grade” distinguish you from the ordinary shooter, then you’ll know why “extra-low dispersion glass,” “repeatable adjustments” and “impact testing” distinguish the ATACR 4-16x 50mm F1 from ordinary riflescopes.
If you consider shooting to be the ultimate blend of art and science, investing in an ATACR 4-16x 50mm F1 is an astoundingly brilliant idea.
- Large, easy to read engraved elevation turret
- ZeroStop for a positive, repeatable return to zero
- Capped windage adjustment turret
- 34mm tube for superior strength and maximum adjustment range
- Two-piece locking diopter adjustment
- Power throw lever included
Made In United States of America