Nightforce Benchrest Rifle Scopes have large, multi-coated lenses that provide the resolution necessary to distinguish fine detail at extremely long ranges. Other features include resettable target turrets, a diopter style eyepiece for fast focusing and an adjustable objective for fast parallax adjustment from 25 yards to infinity. The coil spring plunger return system maximizes tracking accuracy which is exceedingly important for the serious target shooter. Nightforce Benchrest Rifle Scopes are water, fog and shockproof. They are covered by a limited lifetime factory warranty.
Tube Diameter: 30mm
Objective Bell Diameter: 67mm
Ocular Bell Diameter: 43mm
Adjustment Click Value: 1/8 moa
Eye Relief: 2.9″
Exit Pupil Diameter: 4-1.4mm
Internal Adjustment Range:
- Elevation 40 MOA
- Windage 40 MOA
Field of View at 100 Yards:
- 6.7′ @ 12x
- 2.3′ @ 42x
Dimensions, in inches unless otherwise stated:
- A: 17
- B: 5.9
- C: not listed by manufacturer
- D: not listed by manufacturer
- E: not listed by manufacturer
- F: not listed by manufacturer
- G: 67mm
- H: not listed by manufacturer
Weight: 36 oz
- Screw-in lens covers
- 3″ sunshade
- Limited lifetime
- Waterproof, fogproof, shockproof
- Nightforce does not recommend the usage of turn in style rotary/dovetail type ring and base designs, especially those equipped with windage adjustment. Nightforce recommends only Picatinny-style mounting systems. Nightforce rings and bases are all 1913 Mil Spec Picatinny rails. If a customer were to use a set of Nightforce rings with a Weaver base, the results would be unsatisfactory due to different base dimensions.
- Illuminated reticles use one Panasonic CR2032 or equivalent battery.
- Illuminated reticles have a rheostat to turn on, off and adjust intensity mounted on the top of the scope eyepiece.
The vertical and horizontal lines of the NP-R1 and NP-R2 are divided into MOA increments. These vertical increments are used for range estimation, multiple zero points and accurate bullet drop compensation. Any size target can be easily ranged using a simple formula: (target size in inches ? M.O.A. x 100 = range in yards). Once range is determined select an appropriate hold point based on the bullet drop of your cartridge.
- Nightforce NP-R1: Horizontal is 2 MOA Vertical is 1 MOA
- Nightforce NP-R2: Horizontal is 5 MOA Vertical is 1 MOA