The M600DF Ultra Scout Light is a lightweight, compact WeaponLight featuring an ultra-high-output LED that delivers 1,200 lumens of blinding white light with 123A batteries and 1,500 lumens of light with the SF18650B rechargeable lithium-ion battery. A proprietary Total Internal Reflection (TIR) lens shapes the recoil-proof LED’s light into a beam with plenty of reach but enough surround light to accommodate peripheral vision, making the M600DF ideal for medium to longer range applications. The rugged M600DF attaches quickly and securely to any MIL-STD-1913 rail via its integral thumbscrew clamp. A slight press of the Z68 tailcap switch will activate the momentary-on, while fully depressing the tailcap until it clicks will activate constant-on. Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum, with a Mil-Spec Hard Anodized finish, and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the tough M600DF will endure combat-like conditions without any sacrifice in weapon maneuverability.
- Virtually indestructible ultra-high-output LED generates 1,200 lumens of blinding light with SF123A batteries and 1,500 lumens
- Includes SF18650B rechargeable lithium ion battery
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for close-to longer-range operations
- Mil-Spec Hard Anodized aluminum body, tempered window and O-ring seals make light rugged, durable, and combat ready
- Activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on push button switching with protective shroud
- Thumbscrew mount attaches quickly and securely to MILSTD-1913 rails
- Dual fuel light powered by either two 123A lithium batteries with a 10-year shelf life and an SF18650A lithium-ion rechargeable battery